Wills and Estates Lawyer in Calgary

As part of estate planning, every person should have their own Last Will and Testament, a Personal Directive and an Enduring Power of Attorney.

Married couples usually will keep the title to their home and other real property as Joint Tenants. This way, when one party passes away, then the other party will take the title to their house by right of survivorship, and probate will not be required.

When a person passes away, the Executor pursuant to their Will or their next of kin may have to bring an application for a Grant of Probate or a Grant of Administration. Daniel J Aberle can help with this.

If you need guidance, get in touch as soon as possible and Daniel J Aberle will do his best to help you. Please feel free to call by phone at 403-229-1129 + extension 1, or fill out the questionnaire below and he will respond within 24 hours:

Copyright Daniel J Aberle 2018 - Legal
Created by

Legal notice